Updated Version of Creation Workshop Pre-Configured with Resin Profiles 220.127.116.11.
- NEW Resins & Sections - 48 NEW Profiles!
- Ordered and Grouped by Manufacturer
- NEW Castables (Direct) Section - For those wishing to use some of the available direct cast type resins.
- NEW "Untested Manufacturer Section" - Base recommendations. As we review and test these they will be moved to the standard sections.
- Additional Notes Added
- Refinements to speeds and lifts for most profiles for better detail.
Designed to make the setup and operation of Creation Workshop easier by including a large selection (and growing!) of pre-configured resin profiles, system and display settings, etc.This is the most current version available in the free market (open source) and is NOT included with the printers. This package is maintained independently.
Included is the walkthrough for setting up your Wanhao D7 for the first time. Notable improvements are memory usage, added configuration options for lift speeds during bottom layer cures, and cosmetic arrangement of parts of the UI.
As new resins come in from other sources, I'll add them to the releases in the form of revisions. New Resin Manufacturer's and ones who didn't make it into this release are welcome to message me about being included in the future releases and are urged to participate on the groups, and in the forums.
Included Resin Profiles @ 100, 50 and 35 Micron Layer Heights, for Wanhao, Monocure, FTD, 3D-Okay, Magma and more. (You will still need to dial in as machine UV can differ from one machine to another, but its all close, and been tested on a series of D7's for an average.)